I'm slightly over blogging. I used to be about it on myspace and then someone disagreed with something I wrote one time, and it was all that I could do to not hurl myself into traffic. That might be a slight exaggeration, but it was less fun after that. I guess I'm a little sensitive. However, this time will be different. I am planning to welcome the (slightly) less intelligent masses to disagree and to bring it. I also welcome you to bring me some tacos while you are bringing things... also maybe some chips, guacamole, and salsa if you have a basket or something you can carry things in. I'll chip in for a shoulder bag (so you can still hold your basket) if you bring something sweet too. All I'm saying is that I wouldn't say no to a piece of chocolate cake. I had more to say, but now I'm hungry so I'm off.
Come On OSU beat OU!!! ...make us believe in the impossible. we got to start this chant early, maybe by Saturday they'll believe they can. You must go to Jeff's blog and see the greatest video maybe ever.
So, I’ve been absent because I’ve been working on my new (old) house that I moved into a week ago. My parents are really fantastic, and are letting me paint it whatever I want. Besides being horribly scared of every sound at night (and thus taking hours to go to sleep), I’m loving living alone in a house full of my favorite shades of blue… I took all kinds of pictures but have no way to get them on here (my mom got a new computer and it’s not fully operational in that regard yet) Enough of that... I’ve been reading in between headaches from paint fumes… mostly thanks to the suggestions of Jeff I just finished Irresistible Revolution. I may be writing more fully about it later when I have the book… I left it at my house. I’ve also read (with part of one essay left to go) The Supremacy of Christ in a Postmodern World. That book knocked my head off. It answers some questions that my generation seems to be asking incessantly. Such as ‘why a good and all-powerful God would let bad things ha...
Comments
Post a Comment