We're hungry!

I'm slightly over blogging. I used to be about it on myspace and then someone disagreed with something I wrote one time, and it was all that I could do to not hurl myself into traffic. That might be a slight exaggeration, but it was less fun after that. I guess I'm a little sensitive.

However, this time will be different. I am planning to welcome the (slightly) less intelligent masses to disagree and to bring it. I also welcome you to bring me some tacos while you are bringing things... also maybe some chips, guacamole, and salsa if you have a basket or something you can carry things in. I'll chip in for a shoulder bag (so you can still hold your basket) if you bring something sweet too. All I'm saying is that I wouldn't say no to a piece of chocolate cake.

I had more to say, but now I'm hungry so I'm off.

Comments

  1. I MISS KATY! I will bring you some chocolate cake. I would bring tacos, but not sure that is a good travel food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katy. This is Ron, husband to Kirstie and father to many. Kirstie told me about your guys' foray into the blogosphere so I've added the page to my favorites, (of which of course you're already one.)

    Peace out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ron!
    Welcome! I have really no clue how it's going to work... Josh and I are so different and it could get confusing. I've been thinking I might break off of this one. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay, I have been sitting here for 15 minutes trying to leave a comment to tell you PLEASE don't quit!!! I am excited about this blog with the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not a blogger...how did that happen?!?!? The litte thing by my name...

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah I have no clue. It must think you are.

    I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

    However, I did just move to the little house so I won't have internet for awhile. I'll have to come to the rents to say something on here or check it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kirstie, you signed in as a google/blogger.

    (Trying to picture a conversation reaching back to tell myself at the age of 20, that one day I would refer to the love of my life as a google/blogger.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All Together Now:

Hurricane Preparedness