"Man I love people"

Not all the time... like not when they smell bad, or are annoying, or unattractive, or dull, or dumb, or fat, or too skinny, or too pretty, or their skin is bad, or when they don't do what I think they should, or when they laugh too hard, or don't laugh enough, or they dress badly, or dress too trendy, or when they like stupid music, or they take their music tastes too seriously, or when they make dumb jokes, or when they walk too slow, or when they are depressed for too long, or when their problems seem petty and they think they're really important, or when they are needy, desperate, fragile, or stubborn, or when they call when I'm doing something 'important'

or when they make fun of me, or when they think I'm lame, or when they don't answer when I call, or when I need them and they aren't available, or when they're mean to me.

...or when they aren't exactly like I think they should be.

Is there anyone left? Maybe I don't love people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Together Now:

We're hungry!

Hurricane Preparedness