Friggin Frankly Fraggin Franklin

I'm in Franklin, Tennessee right now. The people here are interesting. Really I mean the three people I've met. Josh has kept me locked in his room... and by that I mean he's working so I'm bored all day in his room.. The word bored has taken on a new meaning for me since I've been here.. He's like a living breathing entity now. (and I think he lives in Franklin)

So my Tennessee experience is that there are only so many MTV shows you can watch before you start talking like you're a 13 year old skateboarder (who is too hot to be so young... he's actually 18 ..so at least legal... and that is something I should NOT know) I'm now saying things like 'I'm into this SICK uber stellar new band.' 'Sick' must be the new word the kids are saying these days. Which reminds me of a girl on SYTYCD (you must know what that is) who was like "This new dance is S-I-C-K (she spelled it out) and that means sick." Ha! that is quality. I love that she thought that we wouldn't know what it meant and then used the word she spelled to define the word she spelled. Nice. Don't be surprised if I drop 'sick' in a convo. with you. I'm seriously into the lingo of the kids. (and also clearly a very sad and very lame 50 year old pervert who says things like 'at least he's legal')

Josh took me around Franklin and Brentwood... wealthy people must come here in droves. The houses are huge and the cars are impressive. I wonder if they are happy... well they're at least seriously distracted. I wouldn't mind being distracted by some of those sick houses either.

I met a lady that lost 150 lbs... She's really into working out. like really into it... like whenever I've been around her that's all we've talked about. She goes on 5 mile walks really late at night and encouraged me to do so with her... and I was thoroughly inspired (to not be around her anymore).

Anyway I told my Kirstie that I would blog about Tennessee and there it is. I also have to say that if I was from here I would drop the whole "you're the only ten I see" on all the hotties.... seriously 50 year old pervert right here.

Comments

  1. ha. sounds fun, I suggest immediate return to Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad you're blogging again. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All Together Now:

We're hungry!

Hurricane Preparedness