TMI

Ellen Degeneres had Joshua Radin sing (at her wedding) the song that I planned (if I ever get married) to have at my wedding... Now that song is going to be played at every gay wedding that side of the Mississippi.... then at every other wedding. Yeah that song is now effed (because of the proliferation).
great.

wait... is it weird that I already thought about music that would be awesome at a wedding? I should add that I also have my funeral music planned...it's a playlist called 'for my funeral' on my computer.

Comments

  1. I guess you need a new song. I would recommend "It's Raining Men" but I think Josh has dibs on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice.
    I think that would work nice with the YMCA dance number I'm planning for the unity candle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All Together Now:

We're hungry!

Hurricane Preparedness