trying to stay awake...

There are several things.

One is.
Christmas music is kind of depressing when it's not Christmas.

Two is.
don't ever think you know everything about a person. ever. ever.
because you don't. There's nothing worse than unsolicited advice from a person who knows 5% of the sitch. Well there may be things that are worse, like chicken pox, scabies or head lice (to name a really specific few) but it's definitely one of the top 32 worse things.

Three is.
I'll talk to you with no pants. Pants always beats no pants, unless you're in my house and then no pants always beats pants... because no pants shows major confidence.... Especially no pants in the company of strangers. (if you know the reference I'm glad)

Four is:
Josh is getting ordained in two weeks.
My brother, the pastor.

It's amazing the difference a call makes.

Five is:
I'll be glad when the waiting is over and I'm out there again.

that's all of the things I wish to share.
then the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Together Now:

We're hungry!

Hurricane Preparedness