FREEDOM, BABES!

I feel like it's necessary to write a new blog since I'm in a new location. As you can see all of my old blogs have been moved over here and I no longer have any on Josh's (shout-out!)

This is better. I can be a girl over here (discuss the varying degrees of hotness of certain football players..such as Matt Ryan <---- who, this season, is single-handedly keeping the theory that quarterbacks are hot, afloat) and not feel self-conscious about Josh's brain looming all over the page. This page looks and feels more like me too.


My first thing to write about will be my nights and days being mixed up. This happens to me a lot, and is the case right now. It's 5:34am.

I can stay awake much easier than I can fall asleep so it seems no matter what I do I always end up staying up all night. Someone told me that once I have a job and normal hours that it will stop, but I'm skeptical. When I was at Southwestern I had a job, full-time school, and practicum and I still was up all hours of the night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Together Now:

We're hungry!

Hurricane Preparedness