10 years later...

I forgot this existed until today. I'm 35 now. And life has been interesting in the last 10 years. I won't go into the history of things today because I think I'll reminisce and write blogs about specific things as they come up. Maybe. We'll see. I don't have a great track record with transparency. But I have a couple of life changes coming up this year and I'm hoping for some place to write about them for posterity. Josh is in Canada right now for a job interview. I've been wrong often before, but I'd be surprised if he doesn't end up there. Which will be crazy. I had an interview/interrogation last week with a job in Corpus, so we'll be super far away from each other if both scenarios work out. I have another job waiting for me if it doesn't. Praying about it. This is a boring first blog. No salacious reveals or funny anecdotes. Just a starter. The vivid descriptions and tawdry deets will come with time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Together Now:

We're hungry!

Hurricane Preparedness